Dayco Xtx Drive Belt
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Built for the most extreme machines, Dayco XTX ATV/UTV and Snowmobile belts are engineered for machines powered by 800cc and above engines.
- Engineered with specially-formulated, high temperature polychloroprene with the highest level of aramid fiber reinforcement available delivers track-churning performance for the most aggressive riders.
- This innovative break-through design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for ultimate flexibility and longer belt life while being a better alternative to the original equipment belt.
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds
- Quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Greater secondary acceleration at high RPMs
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Better performance during deceleration (more responsive engine braking)
- Tested and proven reliable at well over 12,000 RPMs
- Cooler running than the leading competitors
Pas compliqué et livraison rapide. A+++
Pas de commentaires pour l'instant courroie de spare pas utilisé encore.
Do you have questions about purchasing products from our website? Below you will find information to answer them. Otherwise, contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.
We ship within 4 to 7 working days for products in stock with us. Products at our suppliers may take a little longer. If the wait exceeds two weeks, we will be in contract with you to inform you.
We offer free shipping on all purchases of $49 and + before taxes. Additional charges may apply for large products such as tires, tracks or others.
You can exchange or a refund your products in stores or by post 14 days after your purchase/delivery date.
DVDs, books, underwear, bikinis, electrical or electronic parts, communication systems, and special orders are not accepted.
Found a better price elsewhere? We can sell it to you at the same price!
You can contact us at 1-800-463-4340 during our opening hours or on our Facebook page for your specific questions.